Monday, October 15, 2012

Why is my username Stickfigureguy?

 So a few days ago, Mauro (aka DjZappy), asks me why I chose the name Stickfigureguy. So I told him that he'll have to read this blog post with the rest of you guys. So, if you have been wondering why my name is what it is, then here you go!

 Well this really isn't that much of a story, and it isn't very long, but I'll tell it anyways. So it was in 5th grade when this happened, and it was during spring break. I was always learning new things on the internet everyday, and I started to learn more about computers and stuff. So one day, I was curious on how to make a website, so I looked it up. It turned out, it wasn't really that hard! There were tons of different sites that helped you build a website. So I chose one, and started constructing my site. I decided that I was going to add tons of videos, games, a blog, and a bunch of other random crap. But then I realized I needed a name! So I thought. And thought. And thought and thought and thought. Until suddenly, I had an epiphany. Stickfigures. So I type in stickfigure. But it was taken! I still wanted to stick (ah, see what I did there?) with the whole stickfigure theme, so I tried different stickfigure names, until finally, I typed in stickfigureguy. It wasn't taken, so I went with it. Then I realized that I should stick with stickfigures, so whenever I made an account with something, I called myself Stickfigureguy.

 Then I ended up making a stickfigureguy e-mail, so that it'll go with my website. I changed everything to relate to stickfigures, so that I can be related to my website, if you get what I mean. Even though my website never got popular, (besides my class) it was still pretty fun. Now before I was Stickfigureguy, I used to always call myself Blastoise3917, or 37Blastoise. Why? Well I think it's obvious, but if it isn't, my favorite pokemon was Blastoise! And before that, I would just be random names. I think once I was Shadow7892, which is the first time I used the numbers 7892. I use those numbers quite commonly, like in my personal e-mail. And the reason for those numbers, was because when I was in 4th or 5th grade I made an account on this online game, Nicktropolis, on Nick.com and I put in Shadow as my username. It was already taken, so it gave me the suggestion Shadow7892, and I took it. Too bad they took the game down.

 Well there you have it folks! Why my name is Stickfigureguy, why my name used to be 37Blastoise, and why I use 7892 in some stuff and things! Thanks for reading this, and have a great day!

-Stickfigureguy

(p.s, tomorrow or the following day, we'll find out why Mauro's username is DjZappy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment